07 noviembre, 2013

Second Life’s Fa-BOO-lous Snapshot Contest ♥



*Hello loves :) Second Life have a new contest  Fa-BOO-lous Snapshot!!   I submitted a pic is the first time I stand♥The contest ends November 8th and the voting starts after that.I need help dear readers :)
Do you help me with a vote?  thank in advance  ♥
This is the photo I submitted ,  you can see my entry at this link
Here are the official rules to the contest
The contest starts at 10am PT on October 15, 2013 and ends at 5pm PT November 8, 2013. Winners will be voted on by the community!

Have a nice day !!♥



*Hola amores :) Second Life tiene un nuevo concurso de fotos, Fa-BOO-lous , Por primera vez me presento a un concurso de estas características, el tiempo para subir las fotos acaba mañana y a partir de ese momento comienzan las votaciones,Necesito ayuda queridos lectores/as :(  me ayudas con un voto? Aquí puedes ver mi foto y normas oficiales en el que caso que quieras participar 
Muchas gracias de antemano por tu tiempo y por supuesto por tu visita al blog como siempre, si gano te  invito a unas buenas cervecitas  jaja  , besitos que pases un buen día!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...