02 febrero, 2016

I think, I am able I can and I am worthy♥

We Role Play ♥ soon!!

Hello loves !! In a few days will  starts a new round from   We ♥ Role Play ,  Yayyy, I'm really excited love love this event!! .  We ♥ Role Play  is a monthly fashion event within the community of SL for the geeks among us.  Designers are among the most reputable and popular ones in SL ♥  not to be missed! ;)
 My first post is dedicated to this beautiful dress  from! Belle Epoque, really lovely with good textures ,  full of fantasy and role play;)
This is only my first post to this special event, but heyy do not worry :D  because during these days will be showing you more designs for this quality  round of February;)  If you are looking forward to seeing all the designs and all the information here is his Official Site ,  Flickr and Facebook 
 We ♥ Role Play  starts each month on the 4th at 3 PM SLT and lasts for the whole month. Enjoy and have a nice day ♥

Credits:

Skin*  Hush  * Lelutka Head Applier - Jasmine - Makeup1 - Creamy
Jewelry set * Eudora 3D Eos
Hair [Entwined] Elisa* Free!!  (Group Gift) 
Dress* Belle Epoque*  { Braelynn }  NEW!! Exclusive at We ♥ Role Play 

♥♥♥♥♥
Find more news on our facebook page


Enjoy ♥ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...